|To regulate the activities involving price evaluation |
|What is it ||Certificate |
|Who should apply ||682 |
|Where to apply || |
|Validity of the License and application fee || |
Fees: The State-level Council for Examinations shall stipulate the fees for each exam and shall announce the fees for any one period.
|Application conditions and documents || |
Eligibility of Applicants:
- Must have a clear history, have good professional ethical standards, be incorruptible, is not in the disciplinary period;
- Having an undergraduate degree from a university (in Vietnam or overseas), and is currently working in the industry in which he/she was trained at a State body, political organization, socio-political organization, enterprise or other organization for 3 consecutive years (in respect of the industry of price, price evaluation, accounting, auditing, finance) or 5 years (in respect of other industries);
- Having a certificate of specialized training in evaluation of prices issued by a university, college or establishment having the function of providing specialized training in evaluation of prices (persons who have an undergraduate degree from a university in Vietnam or overseas specializing in evaluation of prices shall not be required to have a certificate of specialized training in evaluation of prices);
- Must hold a foreign languages certificate at level C and an informatics certificate at level B or higher, which is issued within 2 years until the date of registration for the exams;
- Completely submit the required forms and fees as stipulated below;
- Achieve the pass mark regulated by the Examination Council.
- Registration card to sit exams;
- Summarized CV (certified by the labor management body or the people's committee of the locality of residence) having photo pasted;
- Copies of the degrees and certificates (diploma, foreign language and informatics certificates, certified by the issuing body or the notary public;
- Three colored photos 3x4 taken in the last six months, and two stamped envelopes with the address of the recipient;
- Copy certificate of results of previous examinations issued by the Examination Council for the case of a person registering to re-sit an exam in a subject in which he/she has not achieved the required mark or to sit an exam in a subject he/she has not yet taken.
|The process || |
- Person wishing to sit the examination for getting the price evaluation card must send a registration file to the Examination Council established by the Ministry of Finance at least 30 days prior to the date of examination;
- Within 45 days at the latest from the date of completion of a round of entrance exams, the Examination Council must announce the results and notify the candidates.
- Candidates achieved a pass mark shall be awarded a certificate of having passed the price evaluator entrance by the chairman of the Examination Council.
- With respect to people who are granted a certificate of having passed the price evaluator entrance examination, the General Director of Department of price management shall propose the Minister of Finance issue them with a price evaluator card.
|How long it will take to process the application? || 45 days |
|Inspecting authorities ||Inspection Agencies of the Ministry of Finance and Departments of Finance in provinces. |
|Non-compliance penalty ||Penalties range from 5.000.000 VND to 10.000.000 VND. See Article 13 of Government’s Decree No. 169/2004/ND-CP of September 22, 2004 on sanctioning administrative violations in the field of prices. |
|Legal texts regulating this license || |
|Other useful information || |
- A candidate registered to sit exams for a price evaluator card must sit exams in all of the following eight subjects:
- Economic laws;
- Price base;
- Principles and methods of price evaluation;
- Real estate evaluation;
- Machine, equipments evaluation;
- Enterprise’s value evaluation;
- Informatics (Level B);
- Languages (Level C).
- Five points or more out of a total of ten in an exam shall be the pass mark;
- Candidates who achieve a pass mark in all eight subjects and achieve a total score of fifty (50) points or more shall have satisfied the requirements and the Examination Council shall acknowledge that they have succeeded.